- Bulk Email Finder allows you to find the business emails of leads from Excel and CSV files.
All files uploaded to the Bulk Finder must:
- Have a .csv, .xlsx, or .txt format.
- Not exceed 250,000 rows and 50MB. Fewer rows and smaller files lead to a faster search.
- Include the following columns: full name of the lead, company name, or company domain.
Here are a few variations of what the mandatory fields can look like:
First Name, Last Name, Domain
John, Doe, website.com
Full Name, Company Name
John Doe, Website
Full Name, Domain
John Doe, website.com
Bulk Finder upload
- Login to your Skrapp account and open the Bulk Finder. You can access it from your toolbox.
- Click on "+ New Task".
- Check the box "Header Included" on the new page if your file contains a header.
- Select or drag and drop your CSV file and click on "Review file".
- After the file is successfully uploaded make sure to “select destination file/list”
- If you would like to upload a custom list and append the results of the Bulk Finder to it, then make sure to select "File"
- If you would like to create a new list on your Skrapp dashboard with the results, click on "List," then select your destination list. You can either choose a pre-existing list or create a new one. To create a new list, type its name and click on "New Lis
- It is now time to map your fields.
To ensure compatibility between the original file and your destination list, you will be asked to match the fields on your CSV to those on your Skrapp list.
From every field, select which item matches it best from the drop-down menu.
- If an item is irrelevant, or if you would like to exclude it, check the box "Skip Column."
- Once done, click on "Launch."
- Once the upload is complete, click "Go to list" to view the final results.
How large can my files be?
Your file should have at most 250,000 rows and should be at most 50MB. It is advised to keep your lists shorter than this limit in order to get faster results.
An error message states that my list is not correct, how can I fix it?
Make sure that the extension of your file is a CSV, and that your fields are mapped correctly. If you are still facing issues, please reach out to our team for support.
Need help or have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.