You can use the Bulk Finder to find the business emails of contacts on your leads' database.
All files uploaded unto the Bulk Finder must:
- Be a .csv or a .txt file.
- Not exceed 250,000 rows and 50MB. Fewer rows and smaller files lead to a faster search.
- Include the following columns: full name of the lead, company name or company domain.
Here are a few variations of what the mandatory fields can look like:
First Name, Last Name, Domain
John, Doe, website.com
Full Name, Company Name
John Doe, Website
Full Name, Domain
John Doe, website.com
Bulk Finder upload
- Login to your Skrapp account and open the Bulk Finder. You can access it from your toolbox.
- Click on "+ New Task".
- On the new page, check the box "Included" if your file contains a header.
- If you would like to upload a custom list and append the results of the Bulk Finder to it, then make sure to select "File"
- If you would like to create a new list on your Skrapp dashboard with the results, click on "List," then select your destination list. You can either choose a pre-existing list or create a new one. To create a new list, type its name and click on "New List."
- Select or drag and drop your CSV file and click on "Review file".
- It is now time to map your fields. To ensure compatibility between the original file and your destination list, you will be asked to match the fields on your CSV to those on your Skrapp list.
Head to every field and choose which item matches it best from the drop-down menu.
- If an item is irrelevant, or if you would like to exclude it, check the box "Skip Column."
- Click on "Launch."
- Once the upload is complete, click on "Go to list" to view the final results.
How large can my files be?
Your file should have no more than 250,000 rows, and should not exceed 50MB. It is advised to keep your lists shorter than this limit in order to get faster results.
An error message states that my list is not correct, how can I fix it?
Make sure that the extension of your file is a CSV, and that your fields are mapped correctly. If you are still facing issues, please reach out to our team for support.
Need help or have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.