You can use the Bulk Finder to find the business emails of contacts on your leads' database.
All files uploaded unto the Bulk Finder must:
- Be a .csv or a .txt file.
- Have a maximum of 200,000 rows. Fewer rows lead to a faster search.
- Include a header row with the following details: full name of the lead, company name or domain.
Here are a few variations of what the mandatory fields can look like:
First Name, Last Name, Domain
John, Doe, website.com
Full Name, Company Name
John Doe, Website
Full Name, Domain
John Doe, website.com
Upload your file to the Bulk Finder
- Login to your Skrapp account and open the Bulk Finder. You can access the Bulk Finder from your toolbox.
- Click on "+ New Task"You will be taken to a new page, where you will resume your operation.
- At the top, insert a name for your new list.
You cannot choose a list that has been previously created. Every file you upload to your Bulk Finder creates a new list on your dashboard.
- Select or drag and drop your CSV/TXT file.
- Click on "Upload" to launch the Bulk Finder.
- Follow the progression of your task on your Bulk Finder page. Once it is complete and shows "100%", click on your list to access it.
How large can my files be?
Your file should have no more than 200,000 records. It is advised to keep your lists shorter than this limit in order to get faster results.
An error message states that my list is not correct, how can I fix it?
A typo on the header row of your file or the absence of a mandatory field might compromise your file. Make sure it fits one of the models stated above. If you are still facing an issue, please contact our support center.
Need help or have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.