As soon as you log in or sign up for the first time, you will be redirected to your Skrapp Dashboard.
The Dashboard is a one-stop interface where you will manage your account and leads.
Your left panel shows these details:
- Full name
- Current subscription plan
- Balance, in the following format: Credits used / Total credits purchased to date
- Lists: This is where your leads will be stored. Create as many lists as you need to organize your projects.
Your top panel shows:
- Toolbox: Directly access all the Email Finders right from your Dashboard, including the Company Search, Email Finder (Unit and Bulk), Email Verifier (Unit and Bulk), and Extensions.
- Settings: Click on your account name to access:
⇨ Upgrade options
⇨ Account Settings: Access your settings to uncover additional information about your account and update your details. Information includes your login email, name, plan, next billing date, API key.
⇨ Team Settings: Add or delete your team members in one click.
⇨ Billing: View your current subscription, manage it, and access all your invoices from your billing settings.
⇨ Help Center
For more information: Dashboard articles
List and leads management:
Click on a list to find all the leads saved. The list will then appear on your central panel, showing the lead's full name, job title, company name, business email address, and its verification status.
Select a lead to unfurl their details, including the lead's and company's professional data. You can edit this information or delete the lead altogether directly from your list.
Additional commands are available to you to manage your list, including list download (Excel/CSV), duplicate cleaning, and list search.
For more information: Manage your lists and leads