The Domain Search is a powerful tool allowing you to find the business data of professionals by inserting their company name or domain, with job position and location filters options.
You can then save these
- Log in to your Skrapp account.
- Head to the Domain Search, which can be found underneath your toolbox on the left panel.
- Optional field: Add the location of your leads. You can either add their country, state, or city.
- Optional field: Add the job title of your lead. The results will match the exact job title function you have typed in. Feel free to try different iterations of your target job position, as it may yield different results.
- Mandatory field: Type in the company name or domain. Click on the drop-down menu of company suggestions to select your target organization.
Your leads will then appear, with the following information:
- First name and first letter of last name. The full name will be unveiled when you save your lead to your list.
- Full job title.
- Choose the list on which to save your leads.
- Click on "Save in list" to add your leads to your lists individually, or on "Save all" to export the leads in bulk.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Show more results" to unveil showing more leads.
- Head back to your list to find your saved leads. You will be able to view their whole name and their business email.
Full video tutorial available here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.