Whenever you find an email address, it is automatically and instantly verified. This helps users assess the accuracy of emails based on the outcome of this verification and better plan their outreach efforts.
- The Email Verifier is embedded within all the Email Finder tools, including Skrapp Email Finder, Skrapp Enrich, Domain Search, and Bulk Finder.
The verification status of every email will appear on the following:
- Your Skrapp lists.
- Your downloaded lists (Excel/CSV).
- Verified or Catch-all: The email is correct and has a high chance of being received by the recipient.
- Invalid: The email has a high chance of bouncing back.
- Unknown: The email verifier needs a bit more time to determine the status of the email. It will be updated within a few seconds to the correct status after your refresh your page.
- You can see below that invalid emails are marked as so and our tool does not deduct credit for the invalid emails.
Am I charged extra for the verification of my emails?
- No, no credits are consumed when the emails are verified. It is embedded in the email-finding process.
Your credits are only consumed when you find an email address.
Can I download only emails with specific statuses?
- Yes, when you open the download options of your list (Excel/CSV), you can check the boxes of your desired email statuses.
The Verified and Catch-all statuses are checked by default, please feel free to change the download options as you need.
Is the embedded verification related to the Email Verifier tool?
- No, the embedded email verification is part of the Email Finder tool. The Email Verifier, on the other hand, is a stand-alone tool to verify emails you previously held.
Need help or have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.