- Premium account holders can invite other Skrapp.io users to join their teams and collaborate.
- This guide covers how users can be added to a team.
Table of contents:
Choose your desired team seat volume
Choose your desired team volume
- Every premium plan offers a select number of seats. Visit the pricing page to learn more about it.
- If you are already holding a premium account, you can find your member count on your team settings (more on it below).
Add Team Members
As a premium account holder, you are considered the Team Manager of your organization.
Any user who joins your team will be called Team Member.
To add Team Members:
- Ask your colleagues to create free accounts by signing up from here.
- Log into your premium Skrapp account.
- Head to your "Team Settings" by clicking on the gear icon next to your name on the left panel of your Skrapp dashboard.
- Click on the blue "+ Add a team member" button. Type in the login email of your colleagues in the field that shows up, then click on the "+ Add member" green button.
- Your new Team Member will appear on your team list.
- Ask your colleagues to refresh their dashboards, they will find that their UI has been updated with the team's balance, and they will have access to all premium features.
Delete Team Members
You can delete your Team Members at any time. This will put them back on the Free Plan and they will not have access to your shared balance anymore or to the premium features.
The deleted Team Members will still hold on to any lists or leads they have previously saved. To delete a member:
- Go to your team settings.
- Locate the member you want to take out of your team.
- Click on the "Delete" button next to their email.
Can members of the same team access each other's lists?
No, the lists created are private to every team member, no one besides them can view or edit them.
My colleague holds a premium account, can I add them to my team?
No, only users with free plans can be added to your team. However, please feel free to reach out to our support center to arrange the matter.
What happens if I delete a Team Member from my team?
When you delete a member from your team, they are downgraded to the Free Plan and lose all their premium feature accesses. They will however keep all the lists and leads they have saved up to that moment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.