Your billing settings gather all the information you need to learn more about your subscription, previous purchases, and invoices.
To access your billing settings, head to your dashboard, click on your name, then select "Billing" on the drop-down menu.
Your billing settings will show two tabs: 'Subscription' and 'Invoices'.
Case 1: Active subscription
Click on the 'Subscription' tab to find details about your current subscription. If you are holding a premium account with an active subscription, your page will show:
- Your current active subscription.
- Your recurring billing amount and subscription option (monthly vs. yearly).
- The volume of credits per billing cycle supported on the plan.
- Your renewal date.
- The payment detail update option.
- The subscription cancellation option.
Case 2: No active subscription
If you read the message "You do not have any active recurring subscription" instead, then it means one of the following:
- Your subscription has been canceled.
- You are a Team Member and not a Team Manager, and thus do not have access to the billing settings.
- You are holding a Free Plan.
Click on the 'Invoices' tab to find your previous invoices, including their price, currency, date, and payment status.
You can download your invoices by clicking on the download icon.
If you do not find any invoices, then it means one of the following:
- You have never made a payment before.
- You are a Team Member and not a Team Manager, and thus do not have access to the invoices.