Skrapp Enrich is an extension allowing you to generate leads on the go.
As you visit your target organizations' websites, you can find their employees and emails in one click.
The extension is available for both Chrome and Firefox users.
Table of contents:
Step 1: Install Skrapp Enrich on your browser
Install on Chrome
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Head to the Chrome web extension page and click on "Add to Chrome."
- Click on "Add extension" on the pop-up window.
- A new pop-up window will notify you once the installation is complete.
- Lock your Skrapp Enrich icon to your extension menu by clicking on the icon next to your search bar, then on the pin icon.
Install on Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Head to the Firefox web extension page.
- Click on "+ Add to Firefox"
- Click on "Add" on the pop-up window.
- Once done, a new pop-up window will notify you that the extension has been added.
Step 2: Find emails from company websites
Visit the website of your lead's organization and click on the icon of your Skrapp Enrich web extension.
A pop-up window with a list of the lead employees working in that company will appear, including their name, job position, and location (country, state, or city).
Then click on the "View results in Web Application" to unveil the leads in your Skrapp dashboard.
Once done, you can save your leads and their business emails to your Skrapp list.