- Skrapp.io's email search tool simplifies the process of finding work emails. Whether you're looking to connect with a prospect or create company profiles, the People Search option helps you take the first step you need to get started in the right direction.
- This feature is a scalable alternative to the Company Search feature and will be exclusively available to premium users.
Table of Contents:
- How People Search works
The People Search option under Database Search includes five primary filter categories. Each category allows you to use multiple filters that help you make narrow, refined searches. Let's dive into each filter category:
- Lead Search Filters
- Company Basic Filters
- Company Geographic Filters
- Company Revenue Filters
- Company Last Funding Filters
First, let’s understand how each search filter works.
Text: Text or keyword-based search works without app-generated suggestions. It involves manually inputting keywords or phrases without the assistance of auto-complete or suggested search terms, for example, names.
Suggestion: This refers to making a search based on predefined labels suggested by the app. The suggestions start populating as you begin typing your inputs, for example, job title and location.
Numerical: This refers to number-based searches like year, revenue, and funding.
Selection: This refers to selecting the input from a pre-defined list of values, such as currency, company type, and headcount range, among others.
Now, let’s dive into the main filter categories that enable prospect and company searches.
Lead Search Filters
This includes the following fields to help you define the unique details of an individual.
- Job Title
Company Basic Filters
This includes the following fields to define company-related details. This option is great for finding targeted leads from specific companies or discovering new leads and companies according to your ICP.
- Company (Name or Website)
- Company Type
- Headcount Range
- Year Founded
Company Geographic Filters
This includes the following filters to support narrow searches if you’re looking for region-focused leads.
Company Revenue Filters
This includes the following filters to refine your prospect and company search based on company scale and growth.
- Revenue range minimum in millions
- Revenue range maximum in millions
Company Last Funding Filters
This includes the following filters to refine your prospect and company search based on funding status and growth rate.
- Year of funding
- Minimum amount raised in millions
- Maximum amount raised in millions
How People Search Works
Step 1: Go to Database Search and select People Search from the dropdown menu.
Step 2: Start by selecting Leads and Company filters to display results. Use the dropdown to show all fields under each filter category.
Step 3: Based on your search criteria, fill in specific or as many filters if you want to narrow down your search results. Hit Search.
Step 4: Once the matching results appear, click Get Email to fetch the work email of contacts relevant to you.
Step 5: You can also choose the Get Emails option to bulk extract all the leads in your chosen format. This feature allows you to select
- the number of emails you would like to keep
- the destination list where you want the data to be saved. You can also create a new list by clicking on the New List option
Step 6: Once done, click Save.
Step 7: Click Go to List to view results or New Search to start a new search.
- You can follow the same steps with all the filters if you have multiple search criteria.
- People Search is a new feature and is accessible only for premium accounts as of now.
Need help or have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.